Friday, December 27, 2013

Warm and Fuzzy Day...

It's time for "Anything Goes" here at the Creative Fingers Challenge.
Our fabulous sponsor is Lacy Sunshine and I love her little image
that I used for my card this time. Perfect for the winter months.

The Creative Details
Image: Lacy Sunshine
Colors: copics in blush, sugared almond, tender pink, walnut, powder blue
Embellishments: ribbon, buttons, diamond stickles, gem
Tools: Spellbinders die cut

The Challenges
Bunny Zoes - wings
Challenges 4 Everybody - anything goes
Crafty Bloggers Network - girly
Creative Card Crew - anything goes
Cute Card Thursday - anything goes
Loves Rubber Stamps - anything goes
My Heart Pieces - digi
The Pink Elephant - anything goes

Stay Warm Harted,
Elizabeth

5 comments:

  1. So very sweet, Elizabeth! Really cute image, love the design, die cuts & DP, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Lovin the colours and the big bow. Perfect sentiment.

    Huggsss, Angelique

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the little fairy standing on the marshmallows, so sweet. Wonderful paper and ribbon!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute. Love the pretty pinks, the ribbon and the buttons is a nice touch.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 130,000 Page View Give-Away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the ribbon and buttons. They help to create a beautiful, fun card.

    ReplyDelete